The HA5024 is a quad version of the popular IntersilHA5020. It features wide bandwidth and high slew rate, andis optimized for video applications and gains between 1 and10. It is a current feedback ampliMer and thus yields lessbandwidth degradation at high closed loop gains thanvoltage feedback ampliers.
The low differential gain and phase, 0.1dB gain atness, andability to drive two back terminated 75M cables, make thisampliMer ideal for demanding video applications.
The HA5024 also features a disable function thatsignicantly reduces supply current while forcing the outputto a true high impedance state. This functionality allows 2:1and 4:1
video multiplexers to be implemented with a single IC.The current feedback design allows the user to takeadvantage of the amplier’s bandwidth dependency on thefeedback resistor. By reducing RF, the bandwidth can beincreased to compensate for decreases at higher closedloop gains or heavy output loads.
• Quad Version of HA-5020
• Individual Output Enable/Disable
• Input Offset Voltage 800µV
• Wide Unity Gain Bandwidth 125MHz
• Slew Rate 475V/µs
• Differential Gain 0.03%
• Differential Phase 0.03 Degrees
• Supply Current (per Amplier) 7.5mA
• ESD Protection 4000V
• Guaranteed Specications at±5VSuppliesApplications
• Video Multiplexers; Video Switching and Routing
• Video Gain Block
• Video Distribution Amplier/RGB Amplier
• Flash A/D Driver
• Current to Voltage Converter
• Medical Imaging
• Radar and Imaging Systems